- 100% FSC-certified recycled paper
- BAT (bio-based compostable polymer)
- PLA (made of plant materials such as regular field corn and wheat straw)
- Soy based inks (non-toxic)
Eco Benefits of the Materials
- All materials they use to create the products are either recycled plastics, recycled papers, or 100% compostable materials.
- Some products are even reusable
- No information on the process of manufacturing.
- However, they mention a strong focus on health, safety and wellbeing, and environmental management. By vetting all their suppliers and manufacturers in their supply chain.
- NoIssue provides local sourcing by making and shipping the product that is most efficient based on location.
- Noissue created an eco-packaging alliance. The Eco-Alliance is a growing community of businesses, makers, and brands who choose to utilize sustainable packaging and are committed to being better together. For every order placed, they plant trees in areas in need of reforestation. Membership within the community acknowledges the commitment and can be shared with customers through our Eco-Alliance badge.
- Until now, they have planted more than 45,000 trees worldwide.
- NoIssue is working towards carbon neutrality by 2022, and they’re starting with measuring, reducing and offsetting one of the biggest sources of their emissions: the carbon from shipping.
They’re committed to working with suppliers that meet our quality, sustainability and fair treatment standards. Their manufacturing and distribution locations are based all over the world. This helps them deliver the best quality products that are customizable (where applicable), at low minimum order quantities.
“Making sustainable packaging accessible to businesses, brands and makers no matter their size and to reduce waste by offering packaging that is reusable, compostable or made from recycled materials.”
“To support and empower the shift to sustainable business practices by building a community that can be better together.”
GreenHive is not an official representative of NoIssue. The information presented on the page is a summary of what can be found on their website. Contact the supplier directly for more details.