Biobased, compostable, and fully customizable packaging for your products according to your specifications. The packaging consists of natural ingredients which is injected into custom moulds and baked into a shape fitting your product
- Industrial starch
- Natural fibers
- Premix, consisting of colour and preservatives (no harmful substances
Eco Benefits of the Materials
- 100% biodegradable and compostable
- Reduces the carbon footprint by 90%
- Reduces the packaging weight up to 40% compared to regular packaging
- Energy efficient molding process
- All ingredients are mixed in blender to make a slurry,
- Slurry is injected in a machine to bake slurry in customized molding.
- Very low water is used in this entire process.
- Wind and solar power is used when available.
Using PaperFoam over regular packaging would reduce your carbon footprint by 90%.
“PaperFoam® sustainable packaging is environment-friendly during its entire lifecycle. The ingredients are biobased, compostable, and renewable. Energy-efficient and low-carbon manufacturing makes for material that is compostable at home or recyclable with paper. Nature itself breaks down the material in a matter of weeks – pollution-free with no harmful leftovers. Our certified sustainable packaging is a responsible and eco-friendly solution for both manufacturers and consumers.”
GreenHive is not an official representative of Paperfoam. The information presented on the page is a summary of what can be found on their website. Contact the supplier directly for more details.