The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution to or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation or which would subject us to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction or country. Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that:
(1) All registration information you submit will be true, accurate, current, and complete.
(2) You will maintain the accuracy of such information and promptly update such registration information as necessary.
(4) You are not under the age of 13.
(5) You are not a minor in the jurisdiction in which you reside, or if a minor, you have received parental permission to use the Site.
(6) You will not access the Site through automated or non-human means, whether through a bot, script, or otherwise.
(7) You will not use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
(8) Your use of the Site will not violate any applicable law or regulation.
If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Site (or any portion thereof).
You may be required to register with the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and will be responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim, or change a username you select if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than that for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
(1) Systematically retrieve data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without written permission from us.
(2) Trick, defraud, or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
(3) Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
(4) Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
(5) Use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person.
(6) Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct.
(7) Use the Site in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations.
(8) Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojan horses, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of the Site or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of the Site.
(9) Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
(10) Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any Content.
(11) Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user.
(12) Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
(13) Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), I X I pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”).
(14) Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services connected to the Site.
(15) Harass, annoy, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Site to you.
(16) Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site, or any portion of the Site.
(18) Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Site.
(19) Except as may be the result of standard search engine or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses the Site, or using or launching any unauthorized script or other software.
(20) Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
(21) Make any unauthorized use of the Site, including collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses.
(22) Use the Site as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any revenue-generating endeavor or commercial enterprise.
(1) The creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party.
(4) Your Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading.
(5) Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings, or other forms of solicitation.
(6) Your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
(7) Your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
(8) Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person and to promote violence against a specific person or class of people.
(9) Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule. 10. Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
(10) Your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
(11) Your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors.
(12) Your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
We may provide you areas on the Site to leave reviews or ratings. When posting a review, you must comply with the following criteria:
(1) You should have firsthand experience with the person/entity being reviewed.
(2) Your reviews should not contain offensive profanity, or abusive, racist, offensive, or hate language.
(3) Your reviews should not contain discriminatory references based on religion, race, gender, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or disability.
(4) Your reviews should not contain references to illegal activity.
(5) You should not be affiliated with competitors if posting negative reviews.
(6) You should not make any conclusions as to the legality of conduct.
(7) You may not post any false or misleading statements.
(8) You may not organize a campaign encouraging others to post reviews, whether positive or negative.
We may accept, reject, or remove reviews in our sole discretion. We have absolutely no obligation to screen reviews or to delete reviews, even if anyone considers reviews objectionable or inaccurate. Reviews are not endorsed by us, and do not necessarily represent our opinions or the views of any of our affiliates or partners. We do not assume liability for any review or for any claims, liabilities, or losses resulting from any review. By posting a review, you hereby grant to us a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, fully-paid, assignable, and sublicensable right and license to reproduce, modify, translate, transmit by any means, display, perform, and/or distribute all content relating to reviews.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback, or other information regarding the Site (“Submissions”) provided by you to us are non-confidential and shall become our sole property. We shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without acknowledgment or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights to any such Submissions, and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are original with you or that you have the right to submit such Submissions. You agree there shall be no recourse against us for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your Submissions.
The Site may contain (or you may be sent via the Site) links to other websites (“Third-Party Websites”) as well as articles, photographs, text, graphics, pictures, designs, music, sound, video, information, applications, software, and other content or items belonging to or originating from third parties (“Third-Party Content”).
Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Content are not investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy, appropriateness, or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third-Party Websites accessed through the Site or any Third-Party Content posted on, available through, or installed from the Site, including the content, accuracy, offensiveness, opinions, reliability, privacy practices, or other policies of or contained in the Third-Party Websites or the Third-Party Content.
You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any website to which you navigate from the Site or relating to any applications you use or install from the Site. Any purchases you make through Third-Party Websites will be through other websites and from other companies, and we take no responsibility whatsoever in relation to such purchases which are exclusively between you and the applicable third party.
You agree and acknowledge that we do not endorse the products or services offered on Third-Party Websites and you shall hold us harmless from any harm caused by your purchase of such products or services. Additionally, you shall hold us harmless from any losses sustained by you or harm caused to you relating to or resulting in any way from any Third-Party Content or any contact with Third-Party Websites.
We allow advertisers to display their advertisements and other information in certain areas of the Site, such as sidebar advertisements or banner advertisements. If you are an advertiser, you shall take full responsibility for any advertisements you place on the Site and any services provided on the Site or products sold through those advertisements. Further, as an advertiser, you warrant and represent that you possess all rights and authority to place advertisements on the Site, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, publicity rights, and contractual rights. We simply provide the space to place such advertisements, and we have no other relationship with advertisers.
We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to:
(3) In our sole discretion and without limitation, refuse, restrict access to, limit the availability of, or disable (to the extent technologically feasible) any of your Contributions or any portion thereof
(4) In our sole discretion and without limitation, notice, or liability, to remove from the Site or otherwise disable all files and content that are excessive in size or are in any way burdensome to our systems; and
(5) Otherwise manage the Site in a manner designed to protect our rights and property and to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
These conditions are governed by and interpreted following the laws of the Netherlands, and the use of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. If your habitual residence is in the EU, and you are a consumer, you additionally possess the protection provided to you by obligatory provisions of the law of your country of residence. Green Hive and yourself both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Amsterdam, which means that you may make a claim to defend your consumer protection rights in regards to these Conditions of Use in the Netherlands, or in the EU country in which you reside.
Any dispute arising from the relationships between the Parties to this contract shall be determined by one arbitrator who will be chosen in accordance with the Arbitration and Internal Rules of the European Court of Arbitration being part of the European Centre of Arbitration having its seat in Strasbourg, and which are in force at the time the application for arbitration is filed, and of which adoption of this clause constitutes acceptance. The seat of arbitration shall be Amsterdam, Netherlands. The language of the proceedings shall be English. Applicable rules of substantive law shall be the law of the Netherlands.
The Parties agree that any arbitration shall be limited to the Dispute between the Parties individually. To the full extent permitted by law, (a) no arbitration shall be joined with any other proceeding; (b) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be arbitrated on a class-action basis or to utilize class action procedures; and (c) there is no right or authority for any Dispute to be brought in a purported representative capacity on behalf of the general public or any other persons.
The Parties agree that the following Disputes are not subject to the above provisions concerning informal negotiations and binding arbitration: (a) any Disputes seeking to enforce or protect, or concerning the validity of, any of the intellectual property rights of a Party; (b) any Dispute related to, or arising from, allegations of theft, piracy, invasion of privacy, or unauthorized use; and (c) any claim for injunctive relief. If this provision is found to be illegal or unenforceable, then neither Party will elect to arbitrate any Dispute falling within that portion of this provision found to be illegal or unenforceable and such Dispute shall be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction within the courts listed for jurisdiction above, and the Parties agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of that court.
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions, including descriptions, pricing, availability, and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions and to change or update the information on the Site at any time, without prior notice.
The site is provided on an as-is and as-available basis. you agree that your use of the site and our services will be at your sole risk. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the site and your use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the site’s content or the content of any websites linked to the site and we will assume no liability or responsibility for any:
We do not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any hyperlinked website, or any website or mobile application featured in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and any third-party providers of products or services. As with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
In no event will we or our directors, employees, or agents be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special, or punitive damages, including lost profit, lost revenue, loss of data, or other damages arising from your use of the site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, our liability to you for any cause whatsoever and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to us.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless, including our subsidiaries, affiliates, and all of our respective officers, agents, partners, and employees, from and against any loss, damage, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses, made by any third party due to or arising out of:
(1) Use of the Site.
(4) Your violation of the rights of a third party, including but not limited to intellectual property rights; or
(5) Any overt harmful act toward any other user of the Site with whom you connected via the Site.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate, at your expense, with our defense of such claims. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you of any such claim, action, or proceeding which is subject to this indemnification upon becoming aware of it.
We will maintain certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we perform regular routine backups of data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity you have undertaken using the Site. You agree that we shall have no liability to you for any loss or corruption of any such data, and you hereby waive any right of action against us arising from any such loss or corruption of such data.
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications, and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site, satisfy any legal requirement that such communication be in writing.
You hereby agree to the use of electronic signatures, contracts, orders, and other records, and to electronic delivery of notices, policies, and records of transactions initiated or completed by us or via the site. You hereby waive any rights or requirements under any statutes, regulations, rules, ordinances, or other laws in any jurisdiction which require an original signature or delivery or retention of non-electronic records, or to payments or the granting of credits by any means other than electronic means.
In order to resolve a complaint regarding the Site or to receive further information regarding use of the Site, please contact us at: Green Hive Marco Polostraat 218-2 Amsterdam, Noord Holland 1057XA Netherlands Phone: +31 6 491 757 84 Email: email@example.com
This is the privacy statement of The company Green Hive, hereafter: Green Hive. Green Hive is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 82772789 and is located at Marco Polostraat 218 2 (1057XA) in Amsterdam. This document explains how Green Hive handles the processing of your personal data. In processing your personal data, Green Hive exercises the greatest possible care.
If you use the services of Green Hive, you yourself provide some personal data to Green Hive, or personal data is obtained from you in the framework of the agreement. Personal data means all data relating to identified or identifiable natural persons.
Green Hive processes the following categories of personal data:
The personal data processed by Green Hive is for the purpose of:
The processing of personal data is only possible on the basis of the following grounds: (i) legal obligation, (ii) performance of agreement, (iii) obtained (explicit) consent of the data subjects, and (iv) legitimate interest. Personal data is processed when providing the services of Green Hive. Green Hive only processes data that Green Hive considers necessary for (improving) the services and handles the (personal) data it has collected about you and your use of the services with care. The basis for processing this data is the agreement you entered into with Green Hive. Personal data may also be processed by visiting the website https://green-hive.com/ if you have given permission.
The processing of your personal data is necessary in order to carry out the services. The services offered by Green Hive cannot be fully performed without the processing of your personal data. If specific purposes relating to the personal data require your explicit consent, you must provide separate consent.
There is no automated decision-making.
Personal data processed by Green Hive will be kept in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations. If a longer retention period is required by law or regulation, personal data will be kept longer in accordance with these requirements. All (obtained) personal data will not be kept longer than strictly necessary.
Green Hive only shares personal data with third parties if this is strictly necessary for the execution of an agreement and to comply with relevant laws and regulations. No personal data is sold. Green Hive may be under a legal obligation to share personal data with third parties. If personal data is shared with third parties, processing agreements are concluded for this purpose. The third parties with whom personal data is shared are:
Green Hive takes the protection of your personal data seriously and, taking into account the state of the art, implementation costs, as well as the nature, scope, context and purposes of the processing and the risks to the rights and freedoms of individuals that vary in terms of probability and severity, takes appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a risk-appropriate level of security.
By using the website you agree to the disclaimer. Green Hive reserves the right to change the content of its website and/or this disclaimer at any time without informing its customers and/or users of the website about this change. The content of the website has been compiled with the greatest possible care, but may nevertheless contain possible inaccuracies or be incomplete. Green Hive accepts no liability whatsoever for damage caused by or arising from the use of the website. The use of this website is entirely at the risk and expense of a user of the website. No rights can be derived from the content of the website. All texts on the website are copyrighted and owned by Green Hive to the extent that they do not belong to third parties.
The Services may link to third-party websites or services. The privacy practices of those third parties are not covered by this Privacy Statement. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the privacy policies of those third-party websites and services to understand their practices.
If you link the Services to a third-party service (such as Facebook, Twitter or another third-party application) or otherwise link your account to a third-party service, you request and authorize us to share with, or provide access to, such third party on your behalf (such as your user name, the fact that your connection originated from our Services and other relevant usage and diagnostic information). We may also send information about the content you view or your activities on our services to such third
The Green Hive website contains affiliate links. When you go to a third-party website via our website and purchase products and/or use services on the third-party website here, Green Hive receives compensation. Green Hive is not part of the agreement that is established between you and the relevant third party through the link.
Green Hive uses technical and functional cookies. Cookies are small text files that are sent by visiting a website in order to make user experiences more efficient for visitors. Green Hive may, by law, store cookies on your device if these cookies are strictly necessary to use the website. Other types of cookies require your consent. We recommend that you accept the cookies in connection with the usability of the website. Visitors to the website have a check in option.
The cookies used by Green Hive are functional cookies: these cookies ensure that the website works properly. These cookies have no impact on personal privacy so that no permission needs to be asked and granted. With these cookies, for example, your browser settings are stored so that our website can be viewed best, or that the website remains accessible (load-balancing) but also cookies that ensure that no other cookies may be placed (no-follow).
With your permission, we place ”tracking cookies” on your computer. We use these cookies to keep track of the pages you visit in order to build up a profile of your online behaviour. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address and the like, but only to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible.
On the website of Green Hive, cookies from Google are also placed for the purpose of Google Analytics. This means that Green Hive can not link information to a natural person. We do not keep information about what you do on the Internet. Google Analytics may be required under applicable laws and regulations to provide access to this data. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not want websites to place cookies on your device used to view the website, you can adjust your browser settings. Before a cookie is placed, you will receive a warning and will have to give your permission for the cookie to be placed. Failure to do so may result in, for example, the website working less well. You can adjust the settings of your browser so that your browser refuses all cookies and also the cookies of third parties. You can also remove installed cookies. To do this you must change the settings of your browser via preferences and then you can change the privacy settings.
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites that are connected to this website through links. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or safe manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before using them.
As a data subject, you have the following rights:
If you have a complaint about the way Green Hive handles your personal data, or wish to exercise one of the above-mentioned rights, please contact us via the website or by e-mail at email@example.com. To be sure that you wish to exercise a right, Green Hive requests that you enclose a copy of your proof of identity. You can hereby black out your passport photo and MRZ (strip with numbers at the bottom) to protect your privacy. Green Hive will respond to your request as soon as possible, but no later than 4 weeks. You can also file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This is the competent enforcement agency. You can contact this via this link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons.
Green Hive may at any time revise its privacy statement. The most recent version is published on the website. Therefore, always keep an eye on the website for the most recent version. If the new privacy statement has consequences for the way in which we already process data relating to you, we will inform you by e-mail.